Friday, January 06, 2006

I BLEW IT!!! Damn! Double Damn. It started of as a pretty normal day (by my way of reckoning) and its ending in a gastronomical disaster of the first order. Its past my bed-time, WAY past my bed-time. After doing my usual juggling on the net, I craved something sweet. Since, I am trying to keep the intake on the low level, I decided on juice.

On walking out I find my sister and cousin busy making chicken n cheese sandwiches, all the while popping chocolate wafers like candy. Greed is a REALLY bad motivator. My craving cells sent up some pretty nasty messages to my brain and I made a beeline for the chocolate stash in the ref. It was while I was digging out a variety of the melt in the mouths that dad walks out, judges the scene and demands he wants some too!!! In the process wham went my head and hit the top frame of fridge. There I am rubbing my sore head when another sibling demands a TWIX fix. Well, so there we were father and daughters packing away like thieves in the night. Incorrigible lot. Wonder what mom’s reaction will be in the morning… or in a few hours.

Even after devouring several of those wrapped delights I had to go back and fix myself a grilled cheese sandwich. Next on the list is nabbing some salsa and tortilla chips from my sister. Her crunching away is making me salivate.

DAMN! She just ingested the lot – Im too cold to walk out and get some more. :(

Tomorrow, I’ll be a lot more stronger. (spritely’s sweet tooth gives a swift kick to her tongue for that lie..OWwwww)

3 Comments:

Blogger watersprite said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/1/06 19:41  
Blogger watersprite said...

My family has a history of diabetes. Both sides. And i have a very strong sweet tooth. :D So I try to keep my sugar intake on the low. Especially since I cant resist chocolate..;)

And Ive been reading a book - reference: The Joy of Laziness. Really good. :D

6/1/06 19:45  
Blogger psyched said...

ohh man! the fridge wham must have been a scene eh?? keep those wapped delights stocked up for me jani....looking forward to the midnight raids on the ref:)

.......this post reminds me of the 'chocofied' phenomenon splashed all over my blog.....lets see what zag has to say to all this! ;)

7/1/06 03:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home