Thursday, January 12, 2006

EBBING

Throughout the day have been on an emotional roller-coaster. Hope is hanging on an unravelling thread. Waiting has been endless. Three hours seem like an age. The past three days an eternity. No signs of change. The celebrations have lost their sparkle, the only glitter discernible is of unshed tears. Been distracting myself with the positive in life. Mind cant get past the images or the death like silence.

Every breath is measured
Every heartbeat monitored

I dread what tomorrow will bring.

3 Comments:

Blogger watersprite said...

Sorry no candy. Maybe when I do next time, will send it to you. :)What I dreaded came true today morning. I lost my granny. Please do pray for her maghfeerat.

JazakAllah

13/1/06 18:51  
Blogger Veiled Muslimah said...

Assalam Alaykum sol,

Innil lilahe Wa Inna ilahe rajioun..

May her soul rest in peace. May Allah s.w.t grant her a place in Jannah. Ameen.

How'r you guys doing? I can't believe we're not going to see her again. :-/ I wish i was down there.. Say my salaams to mom, miss you guys.

I've got exams going on... they'r going okay alhamdulilah.

Takecare all right?
Walaykumsalam wr wb. :flower:

14/1/06 20:37  
Blogger watersprite said...

Vox: Ameen. JazakAllah for your wishes.

Random Hijabi: W'Salam. It was really bad yesterday. I couldnt stop crying. Went to her room today for prayers and her things were still there. It still smells like her. Keep praying. Missed you too. And Ameen to your duas, may Allah (SWT) grant her Jannah. Ameen.

14/1/06 22:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home