Thursday, March 23, 2006

Paradise

Hanging by a thread. On the brink of falling from a cliff into the crimson sea of solitude and surfacing on the shores of the elfin land. Where mermaids and sprites carouse in perfumed, glittering waters of aquamarine. Where elves and witches create magic with a wave of their wands bringing clear skies and pools of blue sapphire seas and mountains of emerald green. Carpets of rainbows spread before your feet, which flick in and out of the spheres of a very vivid imagination. Therefore, I shall slumber into my own world of fantasy where pain is no longer the reason but living life to its glorious fullness is. I thus bid you adieu my friend, we shall meet when fate destines. Leave all the sorrows, the wails, the woes and sins behind. We shall meet in different lands of paradise.

6 Comments:

Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Loss is never, ever easy, even when we dream of Paradise.

23/3/06 02:44  
Blogger Read before use said...

its fiction?

23/3/06 10:38  
Blogger Veiled Muslimah said...

Assalam Alaykum,

Amazing piece of writing sol.
It's beautiful.

Masalama

23/3/06 17:46  
Blogger watersprite said...

Guyana - I think loss balances life in some ways. But you are right its very difficult to go on at times. Paradise is all about hope.

Hani: Its reality fictionalised.

Voxy: thankyou. And Hugs back at you. I think Psyched's feeling left out, you ought to send some Hugs her way too, she needs em more then I do. :) By the way, do the "hugs" mean that Ive been missed and you are glad I am back? :D

Bubloo is still jealous, but he still sleeps with me, so I guess Im still in his good book.

Veiled Muslimah - W'Salam. JazakAllah. Its from the heart.

23/3/06 20:22  
Blogger psyched said...

idher bhi hugs????? :(

23/3/06 22:08  
Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Hmm, I never did think of that, that Paradise is all about hope. I like that a lot.

30/3/06 17:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home