Monday, January 30, 2006

Therapy for the Blues

Rather then be set a-fire by a certain mischievous troll on blogworld I decided the best remedy to combat the blues was to go shopping! Therefore, I made a trip to the nearest mall. More to spend some time by myself rather than throw my hard-earned wages on useless trinkets. Actually, it was more of wanting to go loot some book-stores. I crave books like junkies crave a hit. So, I spent the better part of two hours at Magrudy’s and Book Corner browsing and happily splurging on some of my favourite authors. An “On Sale” sign, in a lingerie store caught my attention; off I went burning a hole in my wallet. Ofcourse, for my own pleasure. Book and lingerie acquisitions are always therapeutic. It was while I was cruising through Debenhams that something caught my attention. FEATHER DUSTERS! And mind you, not your run-of-the-mill car swiping feather dusters, but the small, dainty versions in orange and pink!!! I stared wide-eyed, trying to discern the reason behind their presence. Even looked around to see if there were any related items so that my mind wasn’t off on its wicked tangent. Since, there were none, my over-worked brain conjured some very naughty scenarios for their usage. Blushing, I made a hasty retreat. Lord, have mercy! How could a store in Dubai be carrying them?
I left the blues in the mall. :D


11 Comments:

Blogger watersprite said...

Voxy: What's a "Mojo"?

30/1/06 14:01  
Blogger watersprite said...

Okay got the third one - about the black magic. Thanx for the URL

Cant recall the Mojo Jojo cartoon though.

And definitely dont know about the Mojo from Austin Powers since Ive never watched any of the movies.. :D - so you'll have to tell me. LOL

30/1/06 15:55  
Blogger watersprite said...

Guess what Never watched Power Puff Girls! LOL - i was the Tom & Jerry, Pink Panther, Inspector Gadget, Care Bears kinda kid.

And you awful man, you made me read that!! My curiosity is really a bad thing. I dont think it did anything to further my education, except now i now why guys love Austin Powers!

30/1/06 17:17  
Blogger watersprite said...

Ive seen him! On Dvd jacket covers...there is nothing to love about him! *sprite rolls her eyes*

30/1/06 22:40  
Blogger psyched said...

and another definition is mine :P (actually, seen bits and pieces of the movies - but i never got the actual thing - so im assuming - i need to confirm - but i guess everyone is so vague - with their own versions of it)

sprite - havent u come across guys slurring "yeaaahhhhh bayybeee"...if u have watched austin powers and u hear some guy mouth those words - hehehe - u'l also get fired up like me! lol!

curiosity does kill the cat na nsprite?? cant believe i also went thru all that! hehehe...but i skipped a lot - actually i wanted to see the mojo thingi.......ooops! that doesnt sound right now does it?! :P
hey! list this one in ur organizer "watch austin powers with psyched and li'l one when psyched comes to khi" - lol !!!

31/1/06 02:00  
Blogger psyched said...

shit! see how we get off tangent! ;) i wanted to ask about those feather dusters! u mean those long coat/sweater types?? in feathers????
or the dusters that u use for dusting?????

so apart from the books - did u get those t's too?? lol!

31/1/06 02:03  
Blogger watersprite said...

Psyched: The feather dusters that are used for dusting. But these ones were the type you read about in hot romance novels...tools for seduction. :D...

I have no interest in watching a corny movie like austin powers...ugh! Im more the "There's something about mary" , "wedding crashers" , "The american pie series" type.

Voxy: Who you calling a granny eh? Huh? Just because my choice of cartoons is not the same as yours does not mean anything! :P And after all the research you send my way on "MOJO" I got what you meant! But I think ummm psyched kinda didnt hit the right switch. lol

I bet she's going to come up with something outrageously explicit. And x-rated! hehehehe

31/1/06 13:19  
Blogger psyched said...

**evil grin**

no comments;)

pssst! sprite....will crack up later - we are in the company of a bacha lol !

and about those dusters....."eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

1/2/06 00:28  
Blogger psyched said...

tiddi....

tsk tsk....u and ur dirty mind! very afsos!!! :P

1/2/06 15:57  
Blogger watersprite said...

Voxy: "little kiddo"???? OMG!! Since when? LOL **rolls eyes**

Whose teaching us about "mojo"???? :P and you are asking about dusters.. :O

1/2/06 23:18  
Blogger psyched said...

yaaaa tiddi ... little kiddo??? who u kidding now eh?? :P

sprite jani..ever willing to be enlightened arent i! ;)

2/2/06 10:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home